If you need to make a claim, don’t worry as we’ve made the process as simple as possible. All claims are managed by our expert claims handling company (Direct Group Ltd), whose contact details are below.
To make a claim:
- Phone our claims handlers (see number below) and request a claims form
- Submit your completed claim form by post or email it to our claims handlers
- Wait for your claim to be settled, in terms of receiving reimbursement for the excess monies you’ve paid out.
- Call your claims handler if you have any further questions or concerns (optional)
IMPORTANT: So that your claim is processed swiftly and settled as soon as possible, please return your completed claim form along with all documentation requested by your claims handler. This will include (but not necessarily be restricted to):
- A copy of the Insurance Certificate relevant to you claim
- Bank details:
- Bank name
- Account holding address
- Account number
Bank details will make payment easier, as our claims handlers prefer to make the payment directly to your bank.
If you are emailing your claim form, please scan all extra documentation and attach them to your email correspondence. Failure to supply full documentation may jeopardise the reimbursing of your costs.
Claims contact details:
Direct Group Limited
PO BOX 1192
Phone: 0330 102 6056
If you have any further questions about making a claim please do not hesitate to get in touch.