As part of Right to Health Ltd, we are a leading online provider of excess insurance. Fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we only use "A" rated, FCA authorised insurers. This means that you can be assured that both your policy and your premium are safe.
Our policies provide Excess cover to suit your requirements, ranging from £250 up to £2000. You can make multiple claims in the same insured period until you reach your claim limit.
Our site is secure, using the most advanced technology for Internet security available today. The industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, implemented on our site, means your information is protected using both server authentication and data encryption.
The main reasons for choosing ExcessFree
So, in summary, here are the main reasons why you should choose ExcessFree as your provider of excess insurance:
- We are a leading provider of excess insurance
- Fully authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Cover ranges from £250 to £2000
- Multiple claims are allowed up to max limit
- Data safe - Fully secure site (using SSL encryption and authentication)
Why not take a look at our full range of excess policies today